Where is modern civilization heading?

As a society are we heading in the same direction as the ancient Romans? If so the question becomes.......

Are our leaders fiddling while civilization burns?

While we ponder the question I will post my personal thoughts on this blog. Often I will focus on current events that catch my interest, however I am not and do not pretend to be a news organization. I'm simply a guy with his own thoughts on issues that I believe affect our country and society.

Be forewarned, I have been accused of being a right wing thinker and if that is offensive please move on. Remember, this is my blog and my opinions, and unlike many facets of our already over-governed modern society they are not being forced on anyone.


However, please feel free to leave your comments, good, bad or indifferent, after all this is a free society we live in (at least for now).

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Welcome to Dwindling Empire

To those of you who have stumbled over this page, Welcome to my perspective of the world, take it or leave it, I stand behind it. The opinions I express here tend to be very "black or white" as I firmly believe that the grey areas are what tend to get us into trouble. However please feel free to post your opinion and debate mine, after all this is still a free county.....isn't it?

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmnnn . . . no takers, hunh?
    Must not be anything on here that appeals to very many folks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would suggest it is a case that most intelligent and educated readers are in agreement and as such feel no need to comment further. I believe your comment tends to verify that

    ReplyDelete

Here at Dwindling Empire we welcome your comments. Although we ask that you refrain from profanity, sexist, racist, or comments of a sexual nature.

However you can poke fun at Frustrated Joe all you want, but we warn you if your going to disagree with him try to do so with some facts, this will garner you a lot more respect from everyone.
Greatly Appreciated